Monday, July 25, 2005

What's new...

I suppose I should update you on any recent events, shouldn't I?

Well, the fact is that there's not a whole lot of event-ful news.
We went to Kansas City as a family on Saturday and stopped by Lindsey's new apartment where she was in the process of moving in! She's sharing an apartment with a friend of hers until her friend gets married later this fall...
We had watched Hitchcock's "The Man Who Knew Too Much" on Friday night and "Que Sera Sera" resounded throughout the house for the rest of the weekend! :D My sister Rose found it most amusing that in the movie Doris Day sings, "I tell them TENDERLY:" and then practically YELLS, "Que Sera Sera" in the hopes that Hank will hear her. (I hope I'm not giving anything away to anyone!!) So anyway, for the next couple of days, she was imitating Doris Day in that part of the song! :)
Yesterday, at Mass, we found out that Fr. Pazat and Fr. Fox are getting transferred! :( The identities of their successors are not yet general knowledge so *zips lips*... There's a going-away party for Frs. Pazat and Fox in the Auditorium on August 2. Fr. Pazat is going to Syracuse, NY and Fr. Fox is going to Mount Olivet, IL...
Last night, I got to talk to a friend of mine in New York for a little over an hour. It was quite nice to catch up as I haven't talked to her in at least a month! (I can't believe how the time flies by!!)
It's been really hot lately so we're watering the yard right now. At the moment, it's about 99 out though the heat index is higher than that. The last four or five days have hit or topped 100 degrees. You can bet that I've been staying inside all I can!! ;)

That's about it! Hope all o' y'all are doing well!!
In the Immaculate Mother,
Monnie

No comments: