Thursday, October 19, 2006

Bonjour de France encore! ;)

Hello all!

I hope you are doing well. I'm surviving my return to France. ;) My return finds me "out of work" and looking for a new family for whom to nanny. I've got at least one prospective family, maybe two, but things aren't looking as bright as they could. Fortunately, the first family for whom I was working is being VERY nice about it all and they are allowing me to remain in my apartment (which they were leasing for me) until I find a new position. Unfortunately, no work means no income and things in Paris are very expensive, so I'm hoping that this will be resolved soon. Still, I want to make the right decision and do God's will, so I'd appreciate a prayer that I will know what the Divine Will is. Thank you so much!

All in all, though, I'm doing well. It's good to be immersed in French again, even though it takes a little adjustment! But I want to learn French and the way to do it is by immersion, so here I am! :D

I'll be in Lyon next week and perhaps the week after as well, so if I'm not back to the blog for a little bit, never fear! :) I'll let you know how it goes...

Over and out!


(taken at the airport on October 15, while I was waiting for my flight to Detroit)

No comments: