Tuesday, January 09, 2007

The Year in Review

I saw this idea on another blog and thought I'd steal it. They suggested taking the first post of every month in the past year and from each 'first post of the month,' take the last sentence. Apparently, in this way, one can get a cross-section of the year. I don't know how informative mine will be! You can be the judge of that...

January
Well! it's back to cleaning and organizing and all that good stuff. :D God bless!

February
She couldn't have said it better, had she tried. :)

March
Step by step we CAN restore society!

April
I wish you all the best of this brand new month! God bless~

May
But speaking of lessons learned, I'm supposed to be learning my history for the quiz day after tomorrow! ;) So it's adieu for now... God bless!

June
And now my coach is about to turn back into a pumpkin, so I must be off! I hope to be back with you sooner than later... God bless!

July
Here's a picture from Friday, of Mom, Rose and I at St. Joseph's Shrine, and I'm on my way to bed! :D
'Night!

August
This is it for now.... thank you for visiting my blog! :)

September
I've just updated my year-in-France blog, so if you'd like to see pictures of Cluny and an old chateau in the south of France and stuff like that, head on over to An American in Paris! :D See you there! :)

October (This one isn't actually my FIRST post of the month, because the first post of the month was only a graphic...)
It is 12:15 am on Thursday, October 5 and there are now fewer than 63 HOURS until Lindsey's wedding!!

November
I hope to be back to relate a few of the highlights in the near future.
Until then, tout de bon!

December
Hope your Advents are off to a good start! God bless!
~Until the next time~

Kinda funny to see them all next to each other like that, when those things were written over a period of twelve months! :)
...It's always interesting to see how much can change in the space of a single year (this past year certainly brought some big changes, perhaps the biggest of which was my sister's marriage)!!!

So, this being my first post of the new Year of Our Lord Two Thousand Seven, I would like to wish you all a Very Happy New Year!! Or, to borrow the words of a friend of mine, I would like to wish you: "Bonne Année, bonne santé pour toute l'année!" (Somehow, the French just seems more eloquent, but it loses in translation.)

Here's to 2007! May it be a good year according to God's Holy Will!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like that!
Very interesting!
It was a big year, A.D. 2006, wasn't it?
God is Good!
Happy, Holy New Year 2007 to you, too, Sweetie!
Love, Mom