Tuesday, March 31, 2009


I came across this idea on another blog and thought I'd give it a shot here, for lack of something more cohesive. I've got a lot on my plate at the moment, so I hope this will prove a good stand-in for a post. :)

Take care and God bless!

For Today...


Outside my window... day breaking; chilly, but fresh, Spring air.

I am thinking... about what I'll be doing at work today and about last night's Parish Mission, the topic of which was Palm Sunday.

From the learning rooms... I'm looking into more information about a degree in radiologic technology and about some local and regional CNA classes.

I am thankful for... a Providential trip to Minnesota and the remainder of a Spring Break spent here in SM.

From the kitchen... buttered toast and hot black tea for breakfast.

I am wearing... black and white.

I am reading... last night, I read an excellent excerpt from Three to Get Married by Bishop Fulton Sheen.

I am hoping... for happiness, at least ultimately.

I am creating... hmm.... well, I'm HOPING to create some new clothes this Spring, when I get the time.

I am hearing... My Immortal. Strangely, almost eerily, apropos. (Not to yours truly.)

Around the house... laundry to do, gardening to be undertaken in a bigger way.

One of my favorite things... meaningful conversations.

A few plans for the rest of the week... a lot more work than usual, the continuation of the Parish Mission, some letter-writing, more research on educational options.

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...Windy, WINDY weather - the herald of Spring! (This particular day, March 23, a local weather station recorded 91 mph gusts!)

No comments: