Friday, May 27, 2005

Hip, Hip, Hooray!!

Finals be over and done with!!!
YIPPEE!!!
Woohoo!!!!!!!
What a relief!!!!!!
It's been a pretty grueling week but I think it's paid off for the most part - I hope so, anyway. Should find out sometime in the first half of June. . .

Well, this weekend is shaping up to be extremely busy. I've been invited to three grad parties and a couple of going-away type outings. All will be taking place in the space of about 36 hours. By Tuesday, every last one of my out-of-town friends will be gone. :( It's too bad but it just means that I'll have more in my inbox (and possibly even my mailbox!) this summer. :) [Wishful thinking? Maybe.] I guess you could say that keeping in touch is one of my hobbies... for the most part. At times, though, I'm really bad at it.

Anyway, let's see... looking ahead to this summer... after the early-summer-depression-of-no-regular-school-and-an-absence-of-active-social-life, I'll settle down into my Algebra course at Highland Community College and I plan to give my room as thorough a face lift as cleaning can give it. :D :D It's in desperate need of help and I can't wait to attack it and get things put away!!! It's been driving me crazy!!! Also, this summer, I plan to do lots of baking and sewing... and hopefully will follow through on a desire to read ahead in Midieval History for next year's course. Yup, yup. It's all good...

In the meantime though, I'd best hit the sack. *yawn!*
Nighty-night~
Monnie

No comments: