Monday, May 02, 2005

'Tis May!!!

Halo, everybody!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Mine was NONSTOP and almost all a lot of fun!! We had friends in town from New York State, here visiting their brother/son who is in my class. We did soooo much with them in the space of two very short days. It seems almost like they were a dream that was here. I know they did come - we have photographic proof of it! ;) - but it went by so very quickly!!

Today was back to the daily grind... had English and Latin today, my shortest day of the school week. Tomorrow is my longest. :/ It's a sunny second day of May... May! It's here ALREADY!!! This has to have been the quickest school year of my life!! But since time is flying so, I must also! Off to help Rose in the kitchen...

TTFN~
Monnie

No comments: