Monday, May 02, 2005

'Tis May!!!

Halo, everybody!

I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. Mine was NONSTOP and almost all a lot of fun!! We had friends in town from New York State, here visiting their brother/son who is in my class. We did soooo much with them in the space of two very short days. It seems almost like they were a dream that was here. I know they did come - we have photographic proof of it! ;) - but it went by so very quickly!!

Today was back to the daily grind... had English and Latin today, my shortest day of the school week. Tomorrow is my longest. :/ It's a sunny second day of May... May! It's here ALREADY!!! This has to have been the quickest school year of my life!! But since time is flying so, I must also! Off to help Rose in the kitchen...

TTFN~
Monnie

1 comment:

Horatius_Cocles said...

Lucky. All my weekends consisted of is: fri. night drinking and smoking with my friends in their apartment while we rail about how we hate college, college students, hip-hop, David Chappelle, and the general culture. But does anyone vist us, no, perhaps we should stop using the fire escape as a toliet.

The rest of the weekend was dedicated to translating Lysias and Cicero, and wondering why I tried to take German.

Oh yes, and where we live your lucky if you have one sunny day, if it's not raining it's snowing. And the sun shuns Iron City to leave it to dark, damp, and decay.