Tuesday, March 28, 2006

4th Week of Lent!! :O

Can you believe we're more than halfway through Lent?! It seems like it JUST started... like this past weekend! :O
Where does the time go??? I'd like some of it back. ;)

Retreat went very well - I'm sure I got lots of graces. :) But it was a very tiring week nonetheless... not much of a relaxation. I had a pretty good weekend following it - Lindsey and her boyfriend (whom we call "Beppo") came in from Kansas City to visit and we had friends over for dinner on Sunday. Quite enjoyable. :)
But now it's back to the daily grind. *sigh* Less than two months 'til Grad!!!! I can't believe I'll be graduating college (yeah, I know - it's only two years, but still... :)) ... it seems like just last year I graduated high school. But it's actually been three years! (Oh yeah, I also went to a class get-together on Sunday... it was really weird feeling because one of the girls that was there, from my high school class, is married and expecting. Two others are engaged and their weddings are fairly proximate. Sure made us feel those three years. ;))
Anyway... so yeah... it's back to the daily grind. The daily ups and downs. I like school, but I'll be glad when it's over. It has gotten really stressful for me. In the meantime, I need to decide what to do next year. I've been weighing the pro's and con's of the options I've got and will hopefully have a decision before too much longer. At which time I will let you know what the verdict is. :D

Right now, though, I'm supposed to be typing out History notes for the mid-term that's this Friday (scary!)... so tata for now!
~ADIOS~

2 comments:

Sara Jane III said...

What are you looking at as far as next year? more school? photography, teaching? or just plain work.

I can't believe I'M graduating this spring!! I'm totally ready, but it still blows my mind. Time is definitely a lion; an uncageable one, that is.

Love ya!

Anonymous said...

I'm looking at nannying in Paris!!! But a final decision hasn't been reached yet...