Saturday, July 30, 2005

Sittin' Pretty ;)


I'm just having so much fun now that I know how to upload photos that I decided to upload this one even though it was taken over a month ago. It's my sister and I in our back yard. We bought the tops and made the matching dance skirts. They're lots of fun and oh! sooooo full!!! The 50's style cotton skirts seem to be back in style - just without the petticoats. ;) That kind of outfit just begs to be rollerskated in or danced with, don't you think?!

Had carry out dinner from Tully's tonight - "shrimp'n'chips" - and talked to a college friend from New York on the phone for an hour and a half or so. It'd been over a month since I had really talked to him so it was nice to catch up.

I'm going to a get-together with some friends from the ol' high school days ;) tomorrow... I'm looking forward to seeing all of them again. I don't know when the next time will be after this so I hope it's good. :D

I'll be NINETEEN on Monday!!! I'm kind of excited, yet I feel so old! :O I guess it happens to everyone though...

That's it in a nutshell! :)
Good night!
Monnie

No comments: