Sunday, July 31, 2005

Sociality (is that a word? *wrinkles brow*)

Okay, so yesterday afternoon, about 4 o'clock, I go to a get-together at a friend's house. I take the hor d'oeurves I made the day before and my camera and I'm off... I get to their house just a couple minutes before the hour and am the first one there... something I never like. ;) After waiting at the door for a couple minutes, I really start to wonder what's up and where everyone is... I could have sworn the party was July 30 at 4 pm! Finally, the door is opened by my friend's oldest sister. The party had been moved to 6 pm ... I was the only one who hadn't been told!! :O So I turned right back around, got back in the car, hor d'oeurves, camera, and all and went back home for a couple hours! *lol* Mishaps make life so interesting, don't you think? ;)

At any rate, I returned at 6 and saw others arriving as well so I didn't feel so bad as I had a couple hours before. ;) Most of my high school graduating class and several other girls came. We visited for a little while and then had buffet style finger-food for dinner and dessert. Yummy!! Outside for a group picture about 7:30 and then inside for a couple of rounds of guesstures and a couple of rounds of 'telephone.' As people gradually departed, we continued just talking until there were about 5 of us left. I got home about 10:45... it was really an enjoyable time. I might be the next one to host - I may have a group of girls over to see the movie Wives and Daughters. :D

The picture below is the group shot taken last night...



...by the way, if you were wondering "Where's Waldo?"... I'm fourth from the right in a jean dress... :D

No comments: