Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Christmas Neareth!

There's snow on the ground. All white and beautiful. We went and saw the Nutcracker on Sunday. And I spent all day yesterday shopping. Christmas is in the air!! :)
We're getting our Christmas tree today and will decorate it tomorrow. I've been wrapping presents and writing Christmas cards since 7:30 this morning. We're going to Midnight Mass here because Joey is serving for it. We were thinking about going into Kansas City for it this year, because theirs is completely candlelit and not nearly as packed as ours... but we're gonna stay home for it after all.... Christmas has to be my favorite liturgical season!! It's disappointing that they don't have a Nativity Scene in the chapel this year. I wish they did. :(

I hope to find the time to do some Christmas baking this year. The past few years, I haven't had time to do any sort of goodies like that... if I'm efficient, though, maybe I can this week.
But, if I'm to be efficient, I'd best go! :) Merry Christmas to you all!!! I'll be back as soon as I can to relate how things progress. :)

No comments: