Friday, December 23, 2005

In Hopes for a White Christmas

This snowfall from December 17 and 18 was so pretty! We were (or at least, I was) really hoping for a beautiful white Christmas. But it doesn't appear as though we'll have any such luck. :( Presently, the forecast for Sunday/Christmas Day is a high of 47!!!! *weeps* Isn't that SAD?!?!

Well, I spent alllll of yesterday (9 am to 7 pm) shopping with Mom in Manhattan. And then I spent from about 8:30 to midnight wrapping presents. I'm pretty nearly done now! :) This morning, my main project is to sew my Christmas skirt - it's a dark charcoally grey material - 82% polyester and 18% wool. I got a pink sweater at Kohl's to go with it. Should be really cute, if it turns out! :D But I haven't even opened up the pattern envelope yet, so I'd best get started! Talk to you later!

1 comment:

Christalin said...

Good luck on that skirt, Monnie!! Who ever heard of it being alomost 50 degrees on Christmas up here in Kansas?!?! Kinda stinks if you ask me!! Well, Merry Christmas to you and your family. And may the New Year bring you many graces and blessings! :)