Thursday, February 12, 2009

I Guess I Don't Talk American, But Rather Speak English


Most people who know me would probably guess that I like English a lot... not only the grammar aspect of it, but also composition. So, just for fun, I thought I'd take Hello Quizzy's "Commonly Confused Words Test" to see how I'd do. Honestly, I surprised myself! :) Heh. Wow.

Your result for The Commonly Confused Words Test...

English Genius

You scored 100% Beginner, 100% Intermediate, 100% Advanced, and 100% Expert!


You did so extremely well, even I can't find a word to describe your excellence! You have the uncommon intelligence necessary to understand things that most people don't. You have an extensive vocabulary, and you're not afraid to use it properly! Way to go!



Care to try your hand at it? Take The Commonly Confused Words Test at HelloQuizzy



Just be sure to come back and let us know how you did!

No comments: