Saturday, January 14, 2006

Memory Lane

I love going through old pictures... well, the ones that bring back good memories, anyway! :D This picture that I'm posting today is from a long time ago (relative to my lifetime)... roughly 15 years ago. It's amazing how well I remember it being taken! I remember coming in from playing outside with my sisters, all sweaty, and Mom had us pose with the big glass of ice water she got for us to drink. I remember thinking - even at 4 years old - that the last thing I wanted to do was to press my warm and sticky face between those of my sisters! :D Nonetheless, the picture turned out very cute - if I dare say so myself. ;) Here 'tis:

2 comments:

MrsDoc said...

Wonderful memories for the Mom, too!
Thanks for posting one of my favorites...

Sara Jane III said...

Oh my gosh, that's the sweetest pic! *tearing up*