Sunday, August 28, 2005

Now this IS a weird feeling!

I'm the only kid home! :O (Yeah, I still feel like a kid, even though I'm 19. ;))
Rose and Joey left for retreat two hours ago and now it's just Mom, Dad and I. This is really a first. I've been on a retreat by myself, a retreat with Linds, a retreat with Mom, a retreat with Rose... but never home alone while Rose and Joey are on retreat!! What a weird feeling - they'll be completely out of touch until Friday night. :O The strangest thing had to be seeing them in their uniforms on a Sunday evening in August!!!!!!!!! That's UNHEARD OF.... a first in human history!!!!!! :)

Here're a few pix~



Joey, looking slightly puzzled


Rosie, ready to go!


Uniforms in August?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!? :O :O :O


Say no evil + hear no evil + see no evil = have no fun!

JUST KIDDING, OF COURSE!! ;)

No comments: