Thursday, August 25, 2005

trip to Texas!

Hello, Everyone!

I got back last night from a week long trip to the great state of Texas. ;) I was born there as were by brother and sisters and dad so Rose, Joey, and I hopped in the car last Thursday and drove on down there to visit friends and relatives. It was a jam-packed five days but mostly a lot of fun. I can't think enough at the moment to tell you what all we did but for a complete (but vacuum-packed ;)) version, you can visit one of Rose's blogs... Rose's account of the trip

We spent this afternoon in Topeka and this evening watching video footage of the trip and stuff like that. Rose and Joey go on retreat in two-and-a-half days. It's Joey's first retreat and Rose's second. The house'll sure be awfully quiet!!

I'm looking forward to everyone coming back for school in about a week and a half. The return of a social life mitigates the sorrow of returning to the books. ;)

I'll check back in later on but that's all for now. :)

No comments: