Thursday, September 29, 2005

It's been "one of those days"!

It's a bad sign when you start out your day by waking up at 8:42 and you've got a 9 o'clock class. It certainly set the theme for the day when I woke up thus this morning!

I JUMPED out of bed (yes, literally! It's a wonder I didn't sprain anything in the process! :P) and rushed like I've never rushed before. :) I managed to make myself look tolerably decent before racing out the door. I arrived at the Science Lab just as they finished the prayer. *whew* 19 minutes from waking up to arriving at school!!!!! :D That's gotta be a new personal record. :)
Naturally, I was pretty bleary-minded at first but not too bad, all things considered! :D
After Physical Science, I went home again to get something to eat, pick up my lunch and run a few errands. Back again for Theology and then Latin (in which we had a vocab quiz that I had forgotten about :/). Lunch was really nice today, thanks to good company. :)
But after lunch, a friend of mine received bad news. The saga continued. I felt really bad for him. :(
Today was All Day Exposition though so I made a visit to the Blessed Sacrament which always helps. :)
Last hour of the day, I had Ethics which was typical. Made another visit after school and came home to wish Joe a long-distance farewell as he heads off to seminary. Even though he's been gone since May, I'm gonna miss him now that he'll be relatively so out of touch! :(
Anyhow, then it was heigh-ho, heigh-ho, and off to work I went. I had hoped to have Chris and Adam visit again tonight but it wasn't meant to be. :( So I had the evening to myself. I looked at pictures (in memory of them :P) by myself and did some homework. Then, thankfully, I got off early (a little before 10) so I came home!

That's my strange ol' day in a nutshell! Maybe it's because it's the feast of St. Michael the Archangel.


Yeah.

Kinda like that.

1 comment:

MrsDoc said...

We leave and the place goes to pot! Just listen and look at you two!!! Yikes! Love, Mom in Ireland