Monday, October 03, 2005

Blue Monday

Not too lengthy a post today...

Yesterday in the early evening, I took a walk with a good friend of mine and we had a VERY good conversation!! Afterwards, it was home for pizza and then we watched some of Mom and Dad's video from Ireland.

Today was rather a yawn sort of day. Three classes and the free hours in between made the day feel really slow! :/ We have a Physical Science test tomorrow that I oughtta study for. :) That's about it!

Boring, eh?


:D

7 comments:

Will said...

studying for my physical science test....
thats what i should be doing right now too!

I hate getting sucked into the computer lab - its so hard getting out of it!

Adam said...

hey monnie!
i hear you about the boring day! today really seemed like it drug on forever! i'm glad i wasn't the only one who had a boring day! well.....keep us posted! your posts are great to read!!!

Rosalie said...

What a boring day!!! *yawns*


;-) Just kidding! I think people in general like short posts (at least when it comes to reading them) so good job using diplomatic methods, Mo, and keep up the good work. I read your news every so often, otherwise I just hear it live. :)

Wow, what is it like to be "sucked into the computer lab"?! Sounds gruesome. :-/

L. said...

Ah, these drugging days ;)...

MrsDoc said...

I find it funny that your short, "Boring Day" post has 5 comments!

Monnie said...

Wow - I really should keep it to short and boring posts if that's what brings all the comments! ;) 5 in less than 2 hours... that may be a record for the blog. :P

Christalin said...

hey monnie!!! :)
don't feel bad,i had a boring day to......mondays are definitely "blue"!!! :( my tuesday wasn't much different,but.....oh joy!!....tomorrow is wednesday and i only have music! and you don't have any school at all!!! BUM!!! jk!!! :D see ya around!!
~chris~