Tuesday, October 04, 2005

Tuesday Observations

If yesterday was "Blue Monday," today was DEFINITELY "Blue Tuesday" ...... at least as far as apparel goes. :) I looked around the classroom during Latin today and noticed that out of the dozen or so guys that are in the class, only two were NOT wearing blue shirts!! Then I glanced around the girls' side and there was quite a lot of blue over there too! I think it was mostly coincidental. Or maybe I just missed that memo. :P

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Then, today at lunch, I went to close a window that was allowing the wind to blow stuff everywhere ...... when I pushed it down, the top part of the window fell out of the frame and smacked me on the head!!! :O I just kinda stood there, dazed. After making a smart remark, John came over and put the window back. But that was ...........interesting. I thought it was rather uncalled for on the window's part. ;)

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The kids were horrible tonight at work!!! But I think it was because they were tired. They were all in bed by 7 pm.
...Adam and Christa came out to "visit the imprisoned" again. My goodness!!! I was laughing so hard at some points that my stomach was absolutely aching!!! It was soooo nice of them to come out and keep me company (thank you, both! :D). It's really awful how quickly time passes with friends and how slowly it passes in a house by yourself! :/

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

That's all the observing I have for right now.
The End. :)

3 comments:

MrsDoc said...

Did you notice, also, Dad was wearing a blue shirt? He must've gotten the memo.
I love the quote from St. Therese. Happy Feast Day again!

Anonymous said...

hey!
who was the cause of that stomache ache?? sorry!!! if that's the way we make you feel then we won't come anymore!!:D JK!!!

Monnie said...

:O You'd better be just kidding!! ;) It was a good sort of stomach ache. :P